Calendar of EventsSocial Groups - Civic Organizations - Labor Organizations - Churches - Housing Organizations - Health Club/Spas - Business & Corporations
The Doctor's Speakers Bureau is a non-profit organization consisting of an affiliation of doctors who speak on various health- related topics throughout the community.
Our local chapter consists of doctors and professional associates that provide educational and informative seminars ranging from 15 minutes to 60 minutes in length on important topics such as:
- Stress Reduction
- Injury Prevention
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Peak Performance
For more information, or to schedule a presentation for your business, group, church or organization, call us at (404) 252-0014.
For individuals and families we offer our STRESS REDUCTION workshop.
- In the last 12 months have you experienced any of these signs of stress?
- Do you have difficulty sleeping?
- Feel worn out at the end of the day?
- Experiencing digestive problems such as gas, ulcers, heartburn, constipation/diarrhea.
- When things dont go your way, do you get angry and aggressive?
- Do you have tension or tightness in the muscles of the neck, back or jaw?
Workshops are hosted on the first and third Tuesday of every month at 6pm RSVP Refreshments served.